What is the difference between us and your regular cacao supplier?
First, we are farmers growing our own cacao and we also work with other estate farms willing to deliver a high standard fine flavor quality. Second, we look to partner long term with chocolate makers interested in unique cacao to jointly develop specialty chocolate products.
- Custom fermentation processes to fit specific requirements;
- Steady supply of blends or singles origins of beans dedicated;
- Freshly harvested cacao beans stored less than one year;
- Carefully packaging to preserve fine flavor characteristics of cacao;
- Estate farm cacao;
- Full traceability of our beans;
- Organically produced although NOT certified;
- Direct trade from the Farm;
- Investment possibility of buying future cacao production acreage in our plantations.
Cacaitos works directly with Colombian farmers to cultivate fine cacao aiming for specialty chocolate products. The relationships that Cacaitos has formed directly with local/Regional Colombian cacao farmers growing ethically under sustainable and good agricultural practices. High quality, fairly traded, and organically produced, these beans cater well to the growing popularity of specialty store chocolate – dark, craft, or fine flavor. All beans can be custom fermented to develop unique flavors for chocolate makers interested in branding its products.
Cacaitos has also created its own two-ingredient chocolate bar, currently being sold directly through ecommerce. They are “real chocolate bars,” having over 70% cacao, they hold exquisite flavor and are considered a superfood. Studies have shown this superfood can improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, lower the risk of heart diseases, is a powerful source of antioxidants, an excellent source of antioxidants and an immune booster.
Cacaitos is run by a passionate entrepreneur who believes in the quality of Colombian cocoa beans, delivered ethically to support the growing number of ambitious Chocolatiers who have joined the Bean-to-Bar movement. Thank you.
How it's Made
Check out this video featuring our fresh cocoa beans!